Audio Technician is responsible for mixing large scale productions, including live Band, Singers, an backing tracks. Self-motivated, willing to learn and thrive independently or part of a team. Works well in high pressure situations.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assist in Implementing Production Manager/Client’s vision.
-Analyzes the sound design for each show. Coordinates with the Musical Director, Production Stage Manager and Technical Producer for the location and set up of all sound equipment.
- Have professional appearance during all rehearsals and shows.
- Resolve any technical problems on site.
- Other duties as assigned.
- A BA or BFA in theatre, or equivalent relevant industry experience is required.
- Excellent customer service skills and professional appearance and demeanor are a must.
- Knowledge of multiple digital consoles and Qlab required.
- Must be comfortable working at heights (ladders, genie lifts and scaffolding).
- Must have good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Have a valid driver's license with a clean driving record.
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs.
- Proven trustworthiness and ability to work independently.