Event Specialist are responsible and energetic individuals who enjoy earning extra money on weekends while being in a fun party atmosphere. We're looking to grow our team of responsible, creative, intelligent, and friendly individuals. This is a hands-on detail-oriented position. Looking for responsible and fun individuals that have good personal skills with clients and guests. We will provide all technical equipment and training.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
The Event Specialist is primarily responsible for interacting with guests to insure the success of each event. An ideal candidate is able to calmly handle all types of crowds, from small children to unruly adults. They are responsible for helping guests take photographs using our photo booth as well as the set-up and break-down of the photo booth, lighting, DJ setup, and more.
- Assist in event planning and design.
- Implement Director of Event Services/Client’s vision.
- Delivery of equipment, mostly local but with occasional overnight trips when necessary.
- Setting up and testing the equipment (load-in, run, strike).
- Have professional appearance during events.
- Resolve any technical problems on site.
- Other duties as assigned.
- All employees interact with clients, excellent customer service skills and professional appearance and demeanor are a must.
- Must have good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Have a valid driver's license with a clean driving record.
- Must be able to safely lift 50 lbs
- Proven trustworthiness and ability to work independently
- Weekend and evening availability (Events can be late at night)
- Okay with working anywhere from 10 to 60 hours per month (depending on availability)
- Be tech savvy and able to quickly learn how to use new software
- Must have a cell phone