Installation Technician - Seasonal
Installation Technicians are responsible for assisting in designing, specifying, and installing Audio, Video, Lighting systems for schools, business, house of worships, and more. Growing our team of great people with a variety of skills in Audio, Lighting, Video, and Networking systems, our on the job training helps to elevate your skills and deliver a system perfect for each of out clients.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assist in designing and Implementing Client’s vision.
- Install and integrate Audio, Lighting, and Video systems per designers specifications
- Have professional appearance during install.
- Resolve any technical problems.
- Train Clients on system operations
- Other duties as assigned.
- Relevant industry experience is preferred.
- Excellent customer service skills and professional appearance and demeanor are a must.
- Practical experience with System design.
- Must have good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Must have PC based computer skills (Microsoft Office, Vectorworks).
- Basic carpentry skills are a plus.
- Have a valid driver's license with a clean driving record.
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs
- Proven trustworthiness and ability to work independently