Installation Technicians are responsible for assisting in designing, specifying, and installing Audio, Video, Lighting systems for schools, business, house of worships, and more. Growing our team of great people with a variety of skills in Audio, Lighting, Video, and Networking systems, our on the job training helps to elevate your skills and deliver a system perfect for each of out clients.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assist in designing and Implementing Client’s vision.
- Install and integrate Audio, Lighting, and Video systems per designers specifications
- Have professional appearance during install.
- Resolve any technical problems.
- Train Clients on system operations
- Other duties as assigned.
- Relevant industry experience is preferred.
- Excellent customer service skills and professional appearance and demeanor are a must.
- Practical experience with System design.
- Must have good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Must have PC based computer skills (Microsoft Office, Vectorworks).
- Basic carpentry skills are a plus.
- Have a valid driver's license with a clean driving record.
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs
- Proven trustworthiness and ability to work independently