SERVING NORTHERN OHIO AND BEYOND
Overhire Production technician
Areas of need:
Ann Arbor, MI
Great Lakes Audio Visual, LLC is currently accepting resumes for over-hire positions in all production departments. Applicants must have an extensive knowledge of theatrical/architainment terminology, and be willing to learn various facets of our contracts. Job Responsibilities may include the following: Lighting Installation Labor, Sound Installation Labor,and other Entertainment Technology related tasks.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assist in the execution of event and production work (prep, load-in, run, strike).
- Assist in designing and Implementing Production Manager/Client’s vision.
- Assist with servicing and pulling equipment prior to shipment/delivery.
- Create and complete packing list.
- Help load and unload trucks.
- Delivery of equipment, mostly local but with occasional overnight trips when necessary.
- Have professional appearance during events.
- Resolve any technical problems on site.
- Other duties as assigned.
- All employees interact with clients, excellent customer service skills and professional appearance and demeanor are a must
- Must have good interpersonal and communication skills
- Have a valid driver's license
- Must be able to safely lift 50 lbs
Proven trustworthiness and ability to work independently
Weekend and evening availability
Be tech savvy and able to quickly learn how to use new software
Must have a cell phone
Willingness to Travel is a MUST