SERVING NORTHERN OHIO AND BEYOND
Production Manager - Full Time
The Production Manager is responsible for managing crews on the job site and working with our Operations Team to manage elements of integrations, productions, and events.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assist in the execution of event and production work (prep, load-in, run, strike).
- Manage the scope, timeframe, and budget of each production
- Oversee Installations and productions from planning through execution
- Work with/act as designer to plan all aspects of installations and production, including warehouse and job site operations
- Drafting and documentation of production elements
- Oversee multiple projects at once
- Have professional appearance during events.
- Manage staff/subcontractors as needed
- A BA or BFA in theatre, or equivalent relevant industry experience is required.
- Excellent customer service skills and professional appearance and demeanor are a must.
- Minimum Four (4) years practical experience with theatrical lighting, especially intelligent fixtures.
- Must have good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Moving light repair, maintenance, and programming experience is a plus.
- Must have PC based computer skills (Microsoft Office, Vectorworks).
- Basic rigging and carpentry skills are a plus.
- Have a valid driver's license with a clean driving record.
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs
- Proven trustworthiness and ability to work independently