SERVING NORTHERN OHIO AND BEYOND
Entertainment Production Specialist
Production specialist is responsible for assisting in the planning and execution of event and production work.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assist in the execution of event and production work (prep, load-in, run, strike).
- Assist in designing and Implementing Production Manager/Client’s vision.
- Assist with servicing and pulling equipment prior to shipment/delivery.
- Create and complete packing list.
- Help load and unload trucks.
- Delivery of equipment, mostly local but with occasional overnight trips when necessary.
- Have professional appearance during events.
- Resolve any technical problems on site.
- Other duties as assigned.
- A BA or BFA in theatre, or equivalent relevant industry experience is required.
- Excellent customer service skills and professional appearance and demeanor are a must.
- Minimum Four (4) years practical experience with theatrical lighting, especially intelligent fixtures.
- Must have good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Moving light repair, maintenance, and programming experience is a plus.
- Must have PC based computer skills (Microsoft Office, Vectorworks).
- Basic rigging and carpentry skills are a plus.
- Have a valid driver's license with a clean driving record.
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs
- Proven trustworthiness and ability to work independently