Themed Entertainment Technician - Seasonal
Themed Entertainment Technicians are responsible for assisting in execution of our Themed Entertainment integrations throughout multiple Theme Parks, Casinos, Parades, and Museums. Growing our team of great people with a variety of skills in Audio, Lighting, Video, and Networking, our on the job training helps to elevate your skills and deliver a superior clients and guest experience.
This is a Seasonal position contracted by project. Position provides all workman's compensation insurances as well as standard state, local, and federal withholdings as applicable.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assist in designing and Implementing Production Manager/Client’s vision.
- Install and integrate Audio, Lighting, and Video systems per designers specifications
- Have professional appearance during install, rehearsals, and shows.
- Resolve any technical problems.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Relevant industry experience is preferred.
- Excellent customer service skills and professional appearance and demeanor are a must.
- Practical experience with entertainment lighting, especially intelligent fixtures.
- Must have good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Moving light repair, maintenance, and programming experience is a plus.
- Must have PC based computer skills (Microsoft Office, Vectorworks).
- Basic rigging and carpentry skills are a plus.
- Have a valid driver's license with a clean driving record.
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs
- Proven trustworthiness and ability to work independently
- Forklift and Lift certification are a plus